My Ways Ayurways
DO's FOR DIET
- Take your food when you are genuinely hungry and when your last meal is fully digested. (about 3-6 hrs after main meals)
- Take food with all 6 tastes (sweet sour salty bitter pungent astringent.)
- Take your food in quiet and relaxed atmosphere and paying full attention toward eating.
- Take little amount of water in between the food.
- Take properly cooked, warm and freshly prepared food.
- Dinner should be light and less in quantity as compare to the lunch.
- Take small walk after taking lunch and dinner.
DO's FOR EXERCISE
- Walk daily for atleast half an hour or according to capacity.
- Do Suryanamaskar daily
- Do Pranayam, yoga and meditation daily
DO's FOR BEAUTY
- Regular Proper & Balanced diet
- Take sound sleep.
- Keep Mind fresh & cheerful.
- Facial Massage with medicated oil once a week.
- Massage should be followed by hot fomentation with closed eyes.
- Wash face thrice a day
- Remove makeup using milk before going to sleep.
- Massage whole body with lukewarm milk 10 min before bath.
- Use Bengalgram Dal powder +Turmeric + Milk as a udavartan to whole body.
- Use Massordal powder +Sandalwood powder + Milk �as paste � Apply on face till dry.
- Use herbal powder for washing hair such as shikakai+ Ritha+ Aamalaki+ Musta etc.
DON'TS FOR DIET
- Dont eat in hurry or watching television or reading newspaper or books.
- Dont eat leftover refrigerated food.
- Dont drink large amount of water immediately after getting up, before and after the diet.
- Dont sleep in day time or just after taking food.
- Dont take breakfast if you are not really hungry and in need.
- Dont eat non-veg, sprouted grains,curd specially at night, only salad diet daily.
DON'TS FOR EXERCISE
- Dont exercise or gym heavily until profuse sweating.
- Dont exercise after taking food.
- Dont drink large amount of water or any liquid or take bath immediately after exercise.
- Dont strain the body in your daily exercise. Remain within 50% of your capacity.
DON'TS FOR BEAUTY
- Frequent change of Cream,powder Soap.
- Excessive exposure to Sun, dont take Sunbath.
- Application of artificial chemicals.
- Sour salty oily spicy stale food, Milk Shakes, fruit salads.
- Keeping awake at night.
- Keeping anger & depression.
- Chemical for colouring of hair.
- Hot water for washing hair.
- Frequent change of Shampoo.
- Frequent combing & application of roles for curling the hair.
- Combing when the hair are wait.
- Tieing of wet hair.
- Hot fomantation to hair.